Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 S Lancaster Rd
Dallas, TX 75216Phone(214) 742-8388
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- University of MarylandInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care SystemDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: