Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1001
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-322-0528Fax+1 706-322-2080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vaibhav Patel, MD is a cardiologist in Columbus, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Seton Hall University-Hackensack Meridian School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1997
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of IbadanClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1998 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The role of ketoconazole in current prostate cancer care.Patel, V.,Liaw, B.,Oh, W.> ;Nat Rev Urol. 2018 Aug 30