Dr. Brooke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRenown Rehabilitation Hospital
1495 Mill St
Reno, NV 89502Phone+1 775-982-3555Fax+1 775-982-3664
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Valerie Brooke is a physiatrist in Reno, NV and is affiliated with Renown Rehabilitation Hospital as their Stroke Rehabilitation Program Director. She received her medical degree from Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine and completed her residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She has been in practice 6 years. She is experienced in stroke rehabilitation, brain cancer rehabilitation, traumatic brain injury rehabilitation, as well as amputee and general medical inpatient rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2011 - 2015
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAortic dissection and renal failure in a patient with severe hypothyroidism.Valerie Brooke, Sangeeta Goswami, Arpan Mohanty, Pashtoon Murtaza Kasi> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2012 Jul 9
- 19 citationsOutcomes of Children With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome After Intensive Inpatient RehabilitationValerie Brooke, Steven Janselewitz> ;Pm&r. 2012 May 1
- Blood and TearsFebruary 2021
- I Killed a Patient in ResidencyDecember 2019
- Renown Rehabilitation HospitalReno, Nevada
- Renown South Meadows Medical CenterReno, Nevada
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: