Dr. Flanary is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9000 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone(414) 266-6462Fax(414) 266-2693
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Valerie Flanary is an otolaryngologist in Milwaukee, WI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and has been in practice 28 years. She specializes in neurotology and ped otolaryngology (ent) and is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, laryngology, and otology / neurotology.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Pediatric Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Tackling the Minority Tax: A Roadmap to Redistributing Engagement in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives.Erynne A Faucett, Michael J Brenner, Dana M Thompson, Valerie A Flanary> ;Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2022 Jun 1
- The impact of social determinants of health and clinical comorbidities on post-tympanotomy tube otorrhea.Abigail Thomas, Valerie A. Flanary, David R. Friedland, Jazzmyne A Adams, Ling Tong, Kristen Osinski, Jake Luo> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2021 Nov 20
- 5 citationsAfrican American Otolaryngologists: Current Trends and Factors Influencing Career Choice.Erynne A. Faucett, Hillary Newsome, Thomas Chelius, Carrie L. Francis, Dana M. Thompson, Valerie A. Flanary> ;Laryngoscope. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Connexin 26 Detection In Patients With Nonsyndromic Sensorineural Hearing LossNational Center For Research Resources2004
- Children's Hospital of WisconsinMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert HospitalMilwaukee, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: