Are you Dr. Fletcher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 18th St
Columbus, GA 31901Phone+1 706-649-9955Fax+1 706-649-9958
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Valerie Fletcher, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Columbus, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Ohio. She is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, St. Francis Hospital, and Medical Center, Navicent Health.
Education & Training
- Harlem Hospital CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2000 - 2002
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of the West Indies FMSClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease