Valerie Tarsia, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsA Randomized, Sham‐Controlled Trial of Bilateral Greater Occipital Nerve Blocks With Bupivacaine for Acute Migraine Patients Refractory to Standard Emergency Departmen...Benjamin W. Friedman, Sajid Mohamed, Matthew S. Robbins, Eddie Irizarry, Valerie Tarsia, Scott Pearlman, E. John Gallagher> ;Headache. 2018 Oct 1
- A Randomized, Sham‐Controlled Trial of Bilateral Greater Occipital Nerve Blocks with Bupivacaine for Acute Migraine Patients Refractory to Standard Emergency Departmen...Sajid Mohamed, Scott Pearlman, Benjamin W Friedman, Valerie Tarsia, Matthew S Robbins, Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Office111 east 210th st
Bronx, NY 10467
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: