Van Minh Nguyen, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Van is a board-certified Physician Assistant specializing in orthopedic medicine. He earned his Bachelor Degree of Science and PA certification on an academic scholarship from Howard University in Washington, DC. Upon completion of PA school, Van was immediately offered a position to work with elite athletes at Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy with Dr. James Gilbert. His clinical experience ranges from non-surgical to surgical management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal injuries and overuse conditions. His goal is to offer his patients the most unbiased, individualized, and comprehensive treatment plan so they can stay active and pain-free. He is currently working with Dr. Benjamin Stein, Dr. Gautam Siram, Dr. Noah Raizman, and Dr. Mark Danzinger.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- OtherPhysician Assistant, 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Epsilon Tau Sigma National Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Office20410 Observation Dr
Germantown, MD 20876Phone(202) 835-2222
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: