Are you Dr. Jernstrom?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20375 W 151st St
Olathe, KS 66061
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vance Jernstrom, MD is an otolaryngologist in Olathe, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Illinois, and Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1982 - 1986
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsThe temporalis muscle flap for intraoral reconstruction.Frank C. Koranda, Michael F. McMahon, Vance R. Jernstrom> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1987 Jul 1
- Misadventures in nasal tip surgery. Analysis and repair.Tardy, M. E., Cheng, E. Y., Jernstrom, V.> ;Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 1987 Nov