Are you Dr. Henke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vanessa Henke, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. She is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center and is a Clinical Fellow in Anaesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2013 - 2014
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Anesthesiology), 2012 - 2012
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Inhaled Selective Pulmonary Vasodilator Use After Cardiac Surgery: Broader Insights From a Study Describing Significant Changes in Drug Utilization and Savings After I...Vanessa G Henke> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2022 May 1
- 33 citationsSpinal Anesthesia in Severe PreeclampsiaVanessa G. Henke, Brian T. Bateman, Lisa Leffert> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2013 Jul 18
- 77 citationsProlonged dormancy of human liposarcoma is associated with impaired tumor angiogenesisNava Almog, Vanessa Henke, Ludmila Flores, Lynn Hlatky, Andrew L. Kung, Renee D. Wright, Raanan Berger, Lloyd Hutchinson, George N. Naumov, Elise Bender, Lars A. Aksle...> ;FASEB Journal. 2006 May 1
- Join now to see all
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California