Dr. Myles is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington St # 1007
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-4852
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2012 - 2016
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich Faculty of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFG 7142- and restraint-induced alterations in the ataxic effects of alcohol and midazolam in rats are time dependent.Mary Austin, Vanessa Myles, P. Leon Brown, Bianca N Mammola, Robert C. Drugan> ;Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. 1999 Jan 1
- Tufts Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: