Overview of Dr. Phuoc
Dr. Vania Phuoc is an internist in Wesley Chapel, FL and is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. She received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. She is one of 112 doctors at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 4 publications and 16 citings.
Office2590 Healing Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2017 - 2020
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsTeaching Medical Ethics in Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education: A Systematic Review of Effectiveness.Santiago de la Garza, Vania Phuoc, Steven Throneberry, Jennifer Blumenthal-Barby, Laurence B. McCullough, John H. Coverdale> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2017 Aug 1
- 3 citationsMetastatic extramammary Paget's disease responding to weekly paclitaxelVania Phuoc, Axel Grothey> ;Case Reports. 2015 Apr 22
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel (KTE-C19), an Anti-CD19 CAR T Therapy for the Treatment of relapsed/refractory Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaJulio C Chavez, Vania H Phuoc, Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: