Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12150 Annapolis Rd
Glenn Dale, MD 20769Phone(240) 245-4211Fax(240) 245-4212
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vaul Phillips, MD is a physiatrist in Glenn Dale, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Virginia. He is an Assistant Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1994
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1993 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 1991 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCommotio cordis in a lacrosse goalie.Richard F. Edlich, Nancy E. Mayer, Bruce L. Fariss, Vaul A. Phillips, Joseph F. Smith, Dillon E. Chang> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1987 May 1
- 1 citationsInfluence of gender and age on the behind-the-back reach test.Vaul A. Phillips, Dillon E Chang, Carol Hartigan, Joseph F. Smith, Richard F. Edlich> ;Journal of Burn Care & Rehabilitation. 1987 May 1
- 2 citationsTalotibial exostoses with entrapment of the deep peroneal nerveH S Edlich, Bruce L. Fariss, Vaul A. Phillips, Dillon E. Chang, Joseph F. Smith, C Hartigan, RichardF. Edlich> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1987 Jan 1