Dr. Coleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 68th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49548Phone(616) 455-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2010
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2009
- University of WashingtonClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 97 citationsA high-risk study of bipolar disorder. Childhood clinical phenotypes as precursors of major mood disorders.John I. Nurnberger, Melvin G. McInnis, Wendy Reich, Elizabeth Kastelic, Holly C. Wilcox, Anne L. Glowinski, Philip B. Mitchell, Carrie Fisher, Mariano Erpe, Elliot S. ...> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 2011 Oct 3
- Inside Pine Rest’s Expansion to Help More KidsJune 27th, 2017
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health ServicesGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: