Dr. Nanjagowder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2511 Old Cornwallis Rd Ste 200
Durham, NC 27713Phone(919) 932-5700Fax(919) 933-6881
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Mid Hudson Family Health InstituteResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Chestnut Hill HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- Switching antidepressant classes often works in treatment-resistant depression.Velukumar T Nanjagowder> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2002 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: