Dr. Patterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 325-7325Fax(713) 500-0730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2012 - 2015
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, General Surgery, 2009 - 2011
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Intraoperative Anesthesiology Management and Patient Outcomes for Surgical Revascularization for Moyamoya Disease: A Review and Clinical Experience.George W. Williams, William S. Jones, Rabail Chaudhry, Chunyan Cai, Greesha S. Pednekar, Alia C. Long, Shilpa Chouhan, Carlos A. Artime, Robert C. Wegner, Navneet K. G...> ;Central European Neurosurgery. 2019 Feb 28
- 2 citationsTraumatic duodenal hematoma in a pediatric patient treated by percutaneous drainage.Velvet M. Patterson, Claudia E. Goettler, Christopher C. Thomas> ;American Surgeon. 2011 Nov 1
- 40 citationsSynthesis and simple 18F-labeling of 3-fluoro-5-(2-(2-(fluoromethyl)thiazol-4-yl)ethynyl)benzonitrile as a high affinity radioligand for imaging monkey brain metabotro...Fabrice G. Siméon, Amira K. Brown, Sami S. Zoghbi, Velvet M. Patterson, Robert B. Innis, Victor W. Pike> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2007 Jun 16
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: