Overview of Dr. Williams
Dr. Venita Williams, MD is a radiation oncologist in Orange, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange and City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital.
Office1000 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868Fax(714) 734-6251
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Radiation Oncology, 2004 - 2008
- Loma Linda University HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Standard Versus Intensity-Modulated Pelvic Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Endometrial or Cervical Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Ann Klopp, MD, PhD
- Intraoperative Boost Radiotherapy With Electrons (IOERT) Followed By Hypofractionated Whole-Breast Irradiation (WBRT) Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Afshin Forouzannia, M.D.
- Outcome Assessment of an Active Surveillance Program for Low Risk Prostate Cancer: An Observational Study Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01Ash, R.B.,Weissman, M.J.,Kar, A.J.,Norouzi, B.B.,Pearce, W.,Williams, V.L.,Forouzannia, A.
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Trastuzumab in Treating Women With Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Who Have Undergone Lumpectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 10Melody A Cobleigh
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrence rates for patients with early-stage breast cancer treated with IOERT at a community hospital per the ASTRO consensus statement for APBI.Venita L. Williams, Tanuja Bhandari, Lillian Jo-ann Chen, Lawrence D. Wagman, Michele Carpenter, Jay K. Harness, Rajesh K. Khanijou, Maher Gobran, Windy Olaya, Melissa...> ;Brachytherapy. 2019 Jun 22
- 5 citationsIntraoperative electron radiotherapy boost as a component of adjuvant radiation for breast cancer in the community setting.Afshin Forouzannia, Jay K. Harness, Michele Carpenter, Robert Ash, Williams, Gonzalez Mm, Fischer S, Rodriguez A, Lawrence D. Wagman> ;American Surgeon. 2012 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: