Are you Dr. Meka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd.
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-3839Fax(781) 744-5378
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Venkata Meka, MD is a board certified internist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2004
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsSafety of Eosinophil-Depleting Therapy for Severe, Eosinophilic Asthma: Focus on BenralizumabDavid A. Jackson, Stephanie Korn, Sameer K. Mathur, Peter Barker, Venkata G. Meka, Ubaldo J. Martin, James Zangrilli> ;Drug Safety. 2020 May 1
- 29 citationsClinical outcomes in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis who switch from natalizumab to delayed-release dimethyl fumarate: A multicenter retrospective...Stanley Cohan, Harold L. Moses, Jonathan Calkwood, Carlo Tornatore, Chris LaGanke, Kyle Smoot, Venkata Meka, Macaulay Okwuokenye, Christophe Hotermans, Jason P. Mendoz...> ;Multiple sclerosis and related disorders. 2018 Feb 26
- 5 citationsEvaluation of Potential Drug-Drug Interaction Between Delayed-Release Dimethyl Fumarate and a Commonly Used Oral Contraceptive (Norgestimate/Ethinyl Estradiol) in Heal...Bing Zhu, Ivan Nestorov, Guolin Zhao, Venkata Meka, Mark Leahy, Jeanelle Kam, Sarah Sheikh> ;Clinical pharmacology in drug development. 2017 Aug 7
- Join now to see all