Are you Dr. Chandar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6001 Landover Rd
Cheverly, MD 20785Phone(301) 773-1111Fax(301) 773-7869
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Venkataraman Chandar, MD is a gastroenterologist in Cheverly, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center, Doctors Community Hospital, and Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of Maryland Prince Georges Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Lakewood HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2007
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
- Doctors Community HospitalLanham, Maryland
- Holy Cross HospitalSilver Spring, Maryland
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland
- Adventist HealthCare RehabilitationTakoma Park, Maryland