Are you Dr. Noble?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 286-7090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vicki Noble, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Assessing Competence in Critical Care Echocardiography: Development and Initial Results of an Examination and Certification Processes.Nova L. Panebianco, Paul H. Mayo, Robert Arntfield, Samuel M. Brown, Jose Diaz-Gomez, Antonio Hernandez, Seth Koenig, Vicki E. Noble, Hiroshi Sekiguchi, Raja Subhiyah,...> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2021 Mar 17
- 2 citationsMulti-organ point-of-care ultrasound for COVID-19 (PoCUS4COVID): international expert consensus.Arif Hussain, Gabriele Via, Lawrence Melniker, Alberto Goffi, Guido Tavazzi, Luca Neri, Tomas Villen, Richard Hoppmann, Francesco Mojoli, Vicki E. Noble, Laurent Ziele...> ;Critical Care. 2020 Dec 24
- What are the minimum requirements to establish proficiency in lung ultrasound training for quantifying B‐lines?Frances M. Russell, Robinson Ferre, Robert R. Ehrman, Vicki E. Noble, Luna Gargani, Sean P. Collins, Phillip D. Levy, Katarina L. Fabre, George J. Eckert, Peter S. Pang> ;Esc Heart Failure. 2020 Jul 22
- Join now to see all
- ALiEM AIR Series: Renal/GenitourinaryAugust 21st, 2017
- Testing the LimitsFebruary 20th, 2009
- Dr. Vicki Noble to Lead UH Emergency Medical Service LineSeptember 4th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio