Dr. Shanker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Union Sq E
New York, NY 10003Phone(212) 844-8888
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Medical CenterFellowship, Movement Disorders, 2005 - 2007
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsReader response: Neurology residency training in 2017: A survey of preparation, perspectives, and plans.Jeffrey Ratliff, Vicki Shanker> ;Neurology. 2019 Oct 29
- 9 citationsEssential tremor: diagnosis and managementVicki Shanker> ;BMJ. 2019 Aug 5
- Education in Neurology Resident Documentation Using Payroll SimulationJohn W. Liang, Vicki Shanker> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: