Dr. Shapiro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office551 River Trail
Hailey, ID 83333Phone+1 208-721-1030Fax+1 888-383-3827
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 1994 - 2007
- NH State Medical License 1994 - 2006
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsUndiagnosed hypothyroidism: A risk factor for digoxin toxicityVicki Weiss Shapiro, Paula Podrazik> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1993 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: