Vickie Lynn Armstrong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Vickie Armstrong is a gerontological nurse practitioner in Hampton, VA and is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. She specializes in memory problems.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterNewport News, Virginia
Education & Training
- Old Dominion UniversityDoctorate, Nursing, 2012 - 2014
- Old Dominion UniversityDNP, Nursing-Executive Track, 2014
- Case Western Reserve UniversityM.S., Nursing, 2001
- Case Western Reserve UniversityB.S., Nursing, 2001
- Meridia Huron Road School of NursingNursing, Nursing , 1996
Publications & Presentations
- POST Orders: What's the impact on staff caregivers, hospital admissions and hospice enrollment?Armstrong, V., Renaud, M., Journal of Nursing Home Research, 11/1/2015
Office850 Enterprise Parkwy
Hampton, VA 23666Phone+(175) 763-77500Fax(757) 637-7541
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: