Dr. Mai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4310 Orange St
Riverside, CA 92501Phone(951) 781-6335Fax(951) 781-6335
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kern Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2000 - 2023
- OH State License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: