Dr. Eanniello is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 Knollwood road
West Hartford, CT 06110Phone(860) 684-8424Fax(860) 684-8460
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1995
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIntraperitoneal femoral venous catheter insertion with free blood return in presence of tense hemoperitoneum.Victor C. Eanniello, Lenworth M. Jacobs, Pradip Sahdev> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1991 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: