Dr. Egwu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 N Ritter Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46219Phone+1 317-355-2050Fax+1 317-355-2051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Howard UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRadial arterial foreign body as a cause of wrist pain.Victor N. Egwu, Bahman Sadr> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1987 Oct 1
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: