Dr. Feldbaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 6th St S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Phone(901) 866-8814Fax(901) 302-2491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImproved survival in p16-positive vaginal cancers across all tumor stages but no correlation with MIB-1.Victor M. Feldbaum, Lisa Flowers, Gabriella Oprea-Ilies> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2014 Nov 1
- Effects of adenosine on thrombosis and thrombolysis in a canine experimental preparation.Jinbao Huang, Victor M. Feldbaum, Benedict R. Lucchesi, Steven W. Werns> ;Pharmacology. 2001 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: