Are you Dr. Forbes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(860) 679-2839
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victoria Forbes, MD is a board certified internist in Lebanon, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Valley Regional Hospital and UConn, John Dempsey Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pyogenic brain abscesses treated with antibiotics in a patient with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis on HLH-94 protocol.Rochelle Castillo, Aadhar Patil, Victoria Forbes> ;Annals of Hematology. 2017 May 2
- 42 citationsModified rapid sequence induction and intubation: a survey of United States current practice.Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, Eva A. Cassedy, Victoria E. Forbes, Nathaniel D. Mercaldo, Warren S. Sandberg> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2012 Jul 1