Dr. Mondloch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20800 W. Swenson Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53186Phone+1 262-524-9116Fax+1 262-754-4943
- Is this information wrong?
- 5/20: National physician trainer for national physician group, RHM, Regenerative Health Maintenance. The mission of RHM is to put patient-centric medicine back into medicine, balancing the foundation of patient's health by balancing their hormones and using precision medicine for wellness.
In practice >30years, 16 years in an 8 physician OB-GYN practice where I was president x 1yr, then solo consultative GYN and wellness practitioner x past 18 years blending traditional and non-traditional practice methods for best health for both male and female patients. Through RHM, comprehensive women's clinical research will be a focus, allowing for a health institute that empowers women and men in best wellness care. Medicine has done a great job in 'sickness care'; now it's time to emphasize 'wellness care' and allow for best quality of life as we mature.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1983
- Marquette UniversityBachelor of Arts, Biology, 1973 - 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1984 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Venerated Obstetrician, Gynecologist, and Wellness Physician, Victoria J. Mondloch, MD Will Be Featured in the Leading Physicians of the WorldMay 17th, 2018
- Women's Health Leader and Author Dr. Victoria Mondloch to Be Featured on CUTV News RadioOctober 7th, 2019
- Dr. Victoria Mondloch Selected as Top Medical Director of the Year by the International Association of TopMay 14th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Waukesha Memorial HospitalWaukesha, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: