Are you Dr. Vallurupalli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3635 Vista Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-577-8750Fax+1 314-268-5102
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi (Veeramchaneni) Vallurupalli, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Maine. She is an Assistant Professor at St Louis University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1979
- Caritas Health Care (Brooklyn-Queens)Internship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Guntur Medical College / NTRClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- ME State Medical License Active through 1982
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Isolation of an anti-HIV diprenylated bibenzyl from Glycyrrhiza lepidota.Manfredi, K. P., Vallurupalli, V., Demidova, M., Kindscher, K., Pannell, L. K.> ;Phytochemistry. 2001 Sep
- Comparison of epidural fentanyl versus epidural sufentanil for analgesia in ambulatory patients in early labor.Connelly, N. R., Parker, R. K., Vallurupalli, V., Bhopatkar, S., Dunn, S.> ;Anesth Analg. 2000 Aug