Dr. Kashyap is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4242 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 692-0224Fax(210) 614-8165
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2003 - 2005
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2003
- Dayanand Medical College Class of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTreatment of a late-appearing proximal type-1 endoleak after Ancure graft with an AneuRx cuff--a case report.Dimitri Stefanidis, Andy C. Chiou, Vikram Kashyap, Boulos Toursarkissian> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2003 Nov 1
- Laurel Ridge Treatment CenterSan Antonio, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: