Dr. Rao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office36060 Euclid Ave
Willoughby, OH 44094Phone+1 440-269-8346Fax+1 440-975-5763
- Is this information wrong?
- Vascular surgeon in metro CLEVELAND . Inivolved in mutiple IDE trials. private practice in cle that does advanced vascular surgery like Fenestrated Endografts, rib resections , complex Endo work , and involved multiple clinical trials . We are involved in 5 clinical trials currently. One of the largest Endovascular practice in OHIO.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2003 - 2005
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2002 - 2003
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Piedmont Macon Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Stanley Medical College SMCClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
- ELUVIA™ Drug-eluting Stent Versus Zilver® PTX® Stent Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 172 citationsA multicenter, randomized, controlled trial of totally percutaneous access versus open femoral exposure for endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (the PEVAR trial)Peter R. Nelson, Zvonimir Kracjer, Nikhil Kansal, Vikram Rao, Christian Bianchi, Homayoun Hashemi, Paul A. Jones, J. Michael Bacharach> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2014 May 1
- Stercoral perforation of the sigmoid colon: report of a rare case and its possible association with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Patel, V. G., Kalakuntla, V., Fortson, J. K., Weaver, W. L., Joel, M. D., Hammami, A.> ;Am Surg. 2002 Jan
- Six-year experience with management of subclavian artery injuries.Kalakuntla, V., Patel, V., Tagoe, A., Weaver, W.> ;Am Surg. 2000 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: