Are you Dr. Hung?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office452 N Altadena Dr
Pasadena, CA 91107Phone+1 626-432-5032Fax+1 626-432-5030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vincent Hung, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Pasadena, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1992 - 1994
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1992
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Dermatology, 1986 - 1987
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1983 - 1986
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEschars and scarring from hot needle acupuncture treatment.Vincent C. Hung, Jill S. Mines> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1991 Jan 1
- Hoag Memorial Hospital PresbyterianNewport Beach, California
- Huntington HospitalPasadena, California