Overview of Dr. Miccio
Dr. Vincent Miccio is a physiatrist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Massachusetts and has been in practice 5 years. He is one of 43 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and one of 154 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Physical Medicine/Rehab.
OfficeCenter for Comprehensive Spine Care
240 E. 59th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10022Fax(212) 746-8303
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2012
- Columbia University School of Public HealthFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2013 - 2016
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- University of MassachusettsClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsProcedural Pain During Lumbar Medial Branch Blocks With and Without Skin Wheal Anesthesia: A Prospective Comparative Observational StudyAllen S Chen, Vincent F Miccio, Clark Smith, George C. Christolias, Adam R Blanchard> ;Pain Medicine. 2019 Apr 1
- 1 citationsThe Impact of Local Steroid Administration on the Incidence of Neuritis following Lumbar Facet Radiofrequency Neurotomy.Jaspal Ricky Singh, Vincent F. Miccio, Devas J Modi, Michael T Sein> ;Pain Physician. 2019 Jan 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: