Are you Dr. Bhavnani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6810 Porto Fino Cir
Fort Myers, FL 33912Phone(239) 437-8118Fax(239) 437-8119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vinod Bhavnani, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Illinois. He is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1996
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1995
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Grant Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRisk Factors for Complications Following Traumatic HyphemaWico W. Lai, Deepak P. Edward, Howard H. Tessler, Vinod D. Bhavnani> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 2001 Nov 1
- 8 citationsEffect of melanin on traumatic hyphema in rabbits.Wico W. Lai, Vinod D. Bhavnani, Howard H. Tessler, Deepak P. Edward> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1999 Jun 1
- Lee Memorial HospitalFort Myers, Florida