Are you Dr. Garg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office148 Autumn Creek Ct
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 903-3130
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vinod Garg, MD is a board certified internist in East Amherst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Orleans Community Health.
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Stony Brook MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsBowel gangrene from strangulated Petersen's space hernia after gastric bypass.Jill Reiss, Vinod K. Garg> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Feb 1
- 16 citationsAsthma Patients' Knowledge, Perception, and Adherence to the Asthma GuidelinesVinod K. Garg, Rakesh Bidani, Ellen P. Rich, Erin Hershey, Charles O. Hershey> ;Journal of Asthma. 2005 Oct 1
- 134 citationsPatient Internet Use for Health Information at Three Urban Primary Care ClinicsSuzanne S. Dickerson, Amber Marie Reinhart, Thomas Hugh Feeley, Rakesh Bidani, Ellen Rich, Vinod K. Garg, Charles O. Hershey> ;Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all