Vipaporn Seriburi Millard, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am an driven Physician Assistant with over 13 years of surgical experience in multiple specialties. My patients span many settings, from clinic visits to those criticially ill. In addition to training junior PAs, residents and medical students, I am proactive in collaborating with my colleagues across departments to improve patient care. I am also involved with the advising, training and support of two hospitals during projects to upgrade their medical-record systems. I thrive in challenging environments, adapt quickly to changing needs, perform well under pressure, enjoy analyzing and improving on processes and utilizing my professional and interpersonal skills to multi-task, motivate myself and others.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- AHABLS, ACLS
Education & Training
- Saint Francis UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2007
- Saint Francis UniversityMPAS, 2007
- Purdue UniversityBS, Science and Math, 1999
- French, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese)
Office1500 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 754-7000Fax(301) 498-3074
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: