Dr. Desai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDrexel Coll of Med/Hahnemann Sch of Med
Philadelphia, PA 19019Phone+1 973-910-0509
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2013 - 2017
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- The use of individualized 3D-printed models on trainee and patient education, and surgical planning for robotic partial nephrectomies.E Reilly Scott, Abhay Singh, Andrea M Quinn, Samuel Morano, Alice Karp, Kaitlyn Boyd, Michelle Ho, Adam Schneider, Connor McPartland, Andrew Denisenko, Andrew Shumaker...> ;Journal of robotic surgery. 2022 Jul 4
- Surgical and Radiological Management of Complicated Uterine Leiomyoma Aided by 3D Models in a Patient with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Michelle Ho, Beau Y Park, Norman G. Rosenblum, Mona Al Mukaddam, Frederick S. Kaplan, Victor Kucherov, Scott G. Hubosky, Gregory C. Kane, Vishal Desai, Michael R. Kram...> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2021 Jun 10
- Extensor mechanism tendinopathy in patients with lateral patellar maltrackingJehan F Ghany, Sarah I. Kamel, Adam C. Zoga, Terence Patrick Farrell, William B. Morrison, Jeffrey A Belair, Vishal Desai> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2021 Apr 20
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: