Dr. Buch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office213 Quarry Road
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-6469
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2013 - 2020
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDevelopment of an Intraoperative Pipeline for Holographic Mixed Reality Visualization During Spinal Fusion Surgery.Vivek P. Buch, Kobina Mensah-Brown, James W. Germi, B. Park, Peter J. Madsen, Austin J Borja, Debanjan Haldar, Patricia Basenfelder, Jang W. Yoon, James M. Schuster, H...> ;Surgical Innovation. 2021 Aug 1
- Do-It-Yourself Augmented Reality Heads-Up Display (DIY AR-HUD): A Technical Note.Jang W. Yoon, Michael Spadola, Rachel Blue, Anissa Saylany, Nikhil Sharma, Hasan S. Ahmad, Vivek P. Buch, Karthik Madhavan, H. Isaac Chen, Michael P. Steinmetz, Willia...> ;The International Journal of Spine Surgery. 2021 Jul 14
- 1 citationsTheta Synchrony Is Increased near Neural Populations That Are Active When Initiating Instructed Movement.Ashwin G. Ramayya, Andrew I. Yang, Vivek P. Buch, John F. Burke, Andrew G. Richardson, Cameron Brandon, Joel M. Stein, Kathryn A. Davis, H. Isaac Chen, Alex Proekt, Ma...> ;eNeuro. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- AANS 2019: The Future of Spinal Surgery Is DigitalApril 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: