Dr. Khandelwal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office970 E Washington St
Medina, OH 44256Phone(330) 723-7999Fax(330) 764-9907
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vivek Khandelwal is an internist in Medina, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital, Southwest General Health Center, and Cleveland Clinic. He received his medical degree from TD Medical College Kerala and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- TD Medical College KeralaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsBreast Cancer in Elderly Women: Outcome as Affected by Age, Tumor Features, Comorbidities, and Treatment ApproachNava Siegelmann-Danieli, Vivek Khandelwal, G. Craig Wood, Roshan Mainali, Jeffrey W. Prichard, Timothy J. Murphy, James F. Evans, Omar Yumen, Albert M. Bernath> ;Clinical Breast Cancer. 2006 Apr 1
- 11 citationsP53 alteration in oral tongue cancer is not significantly associated with age at diagnosis or tobacco exposure.Nava Siegelmann-Danieli, Ofer Ben-Izhack, Alexandra L. Hanlon, John A. Ridge, Moshe Stein, Vivek Khandelwal, Corey J. Langer> ;Tumori. 2005 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: