Are you Dr. Singh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Gillham Rd
Children's Mercy Hospital- Pathology
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 234-3234
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vivekanand Singh, MD is a board certified pathologist in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Texas, and California. He is affiliated with Children's Medical Center Dallas and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Nationwide Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 2002 - 2004
- University of TennesseeResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1995 - 1998
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Colonic mucosal eosinophilia in children without inflammatory bowel diseaseVivekanand Singh, Meenal Singh, Craig A. Friesen> ;Human Pathology. 2021 Jul 1
- Effect of Crohn's Disease on Villous Length and CYP3A4 Expression in the Pediatric Small Intestine.Carrie A. Vyhlidal, Brian D. Chapron, Atif A. Ahmed, Vivekanand Singh, Rebecca Casini, Valentina Shakhnovich> ;Clinical and Translational Science. 2021 Mar 1
- Colonic Adenocarcinoma at Advanced Stage in Adolescence: Report of 2 Cases.Divya S Vundamati, Xiuxu Chen, Vivekanand Singh> ;Case reports in pathology. 2020 Jul 28
- Join now to see all