Are you Dr. Cline?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 421-4100Fax(512) 451-3709
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vivian Cline, MD is an oncologist in Austin, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Nevada, and Ohio. She is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center and Cedar Crest Hospital and Residential Treatment Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1999 - 2002
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Study of Imprime PGG® in Combination With Cetuximab in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive KRAS Wild Type Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01Hossain, A.M.,Schmittel, A.,Harroff, A.,Speidel, A.,Erhardt, A.,McCollum, A.,Blaes, A.,Wong, B.,Chang, D.,Navarro, D.H.,Nguyen, D.,Spaeth, D.,Richards, D.,Buchanan, G.,Olsen, G.,Patel, H.,Kroening, H.,Wol...
- St. David's Round Rock Medical CenterRound Rock, Texas