Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office759 Chestnut St
Springfield, MA 01107Phone(413) 827-7426Fax(413) 827-7407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vivian Miller, MD is a board certified radiologist in Springfield, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Shriners Hospitals for Children-Springfield, and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- Baystate Medical Center - Tufts UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- Baystate Medical Center - Tufts UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 1998
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsMale Breast Disease: Pictorial Review with Radiologic-Pathologic CorrelationCheri Nguyen, Michael E Swirsky, Jennifer A Hadro, Vivian I Miller, Rhett Krause> ;Radiological Society of North America. 2013 May 3
- 9 citationsA radiologic review of common breast disorders in pregnancy and the perinatal period.James M. Canoy, Grace S. Mitchell, David Unold, Vivian I. Miller> ;Seminars in Ultrasound Ct and Mri. 2012 Feb 1