Dr. Radulescu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 257-4554Fax(859) 323-4607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vlad Radulescu is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital and University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in pediatric coagulation disorder hematology.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Study of Immunologic Determinants of Inhibitor Development in Previously Untreated Patients With Hemophilia Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01McGuinn, C.E.,Journeycake, J.M.,Kruse-Jarres, R.,Ragni, M.V.,Radulescu, V.C.,Recht, M.,Shapiro, A.D.,Meeks, S.L.,Yaish, H.M.,Gruppo, R.A.,Yee, D.L.,Monahan, P.,Brown, D.L.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe prospective Hemophilia Inhibitor PUP Study reveals distinct antibody signatures prior to FVIII inhibitor development.Birgit M. Reipert, B. Gangadharan, C. J. Hofbauer, V. Berg, Helmut Schweiger, J. Bowen, Jan Blatny, Karin Fijnvandraat, Eric S. Mullins, Jenny Klintman, Christoph Male...> ;Blood Advances. 2020 Nov 24
- Rurioctocog alfa pegol PK-guided prophylaxis in hemophilia A: results from the phase 3 PROPEL study.Robert Klamroth, Jerzy Windyga, Vlad C. Radulescu, Peter Collins, Oleksandra Stasyshyn, Hishamshah Ibrahim, Werner Engl, Srilatha Tangada, William Savage, Bruce Ewenstein> ;Blood. 2021 Apr 1
- Conservative management of duodenal haematoma in a patient with severe haemophilia: A case report and literature review.April Shipp, Senna Munnikhuysen, Ana Do, Vlad C. Radulescu> ;Haemophilia. 2020 Jan 27
- Join now to see all
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: