Dr. Radulescu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone+1 859-257-4554Fax+1 859-323-4607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vlad Radulescu is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital and University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in pediatric coagulation disorder hematology.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Kravis Children'sFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Hemophilia Inhibitor Previously Untreated Patient Study Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric myelofibrosis due to compound heterozygous MPIG6B mutations in a patient of European ancestry.Leonard N Yenwongfai, Ranjana Arora, Alexander P Smith, Theodosia Kalfa, Ammar Husami, Vlad Radulescu, Kasiani Myers, Robert Lorsbach> ;Pediatric blood & cancer. 2023 Mar 1
- A Prospective Observational Study of Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) Prophylaxis Related to Physical Activity Levels in Patients with Hemophilia A in the United St...Barbara A. Konkle, Doris Quon, Leslie Raffini, Michael Recht, Vlad C. Radulescu, Shannon L. Carpenter, Amy L. Dunn, Mei Lu, Maureen Watt> ;Journal of Blood Medicine. 2021 Oct 14
- Spontaneous pyohaemothorax in a teenager with von Willebrand disease: a case report and review of literature.Vaishnavi Divya Nagarajan, Asha Shenoi, Lucy Burgess, Vlad C. Radulescu> ;Case Reports. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: