Dr. Olshanskiy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office765 W College St
Los Angeles, CA 90012Phone(213) 580-7230
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- Vinnica State Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsAntipsychotic polypharmacy: a survey study of prescriber attitudes, knowledge and behavior.Christoph U. Correll, Ladan Shaikh, Juan A. Gallego, Jeffrey Nachbar, Vladimir Olshanskiy, Taishiro Kishimoto, John M. Kane> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2011 Sep 1
- 35 citationsLack of Effect of Stimulant Combination with Second-Generation Antipsychotics on Weight Gain, Metabolic Changes, Prolactin Levels, and Sedation in Youth with Clinicall...Julie B. Penzner, Melissa Dudas, Ema Saito, Vladimir Olshanskiy, Umesh H. Parikh, Sandeep Kapoor, Raja Chekuri, Dominick Gadaleta, Jennifer Avedon, Eva M. Sheridan, Ja...> ;Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 2009 Oct 30
- 637 citationsCardiometabolic risk of second-generation antipsychotic medications during first-time use in children and adolescents.Christoph U. Correll, Peter Manu, Vladimir Olshanskiy, Barbara Napolitano, John M. Kane, Anil K. Malhotra> ;JAMA. 2009 Oct 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: