Are you Dr. Dang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-667-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vu Dang, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, California, and Texas. He is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek and John Muir Medical Center, Concord.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2013
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsTissue-targeted therapy of autoimmune diabetes using dendritic cells transduced to express IL-4 in NOD mice.Remi J. Creusot, Shahriar S. Yaghoubi, Keiichi Kodama, Demi N. Dang, Vu H. Dang, Karine Breckpot, Kris Thielemans, Sanjiv S. Gambhir, C. Garrison Fathman> ;Clinical Immunology. 2008 May 1