Dr. Tran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8733 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wellington Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 2016
- Drexel College of medicine Masters of science, 2012
- University of California Berkeley Bachelor of arts, Molecular cell biology, 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2021 - 2024
- LA State License 2016 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsInfluenza virus repurposes the antiviral protein IFIT2 to promote translation of viral mRNAsVy Tran, Mitchell P. Ledwith, Thiprampai Thamamongood, Christina A. Higgins, Shashank Tripathi, Max W. Chang, Christopher Benner, Adolfo García-Sastre, Martin Schwemml...> ;Nature microbiology. 2020 Aug 24
- 8 citationsEPS8 Facilitates Uncoating of Influenza A Virus.Gloria P. Larson, Vy Tran, Shuǐqìng Yú, Yíngyún Caì, Christina A. Higgins, Danielle M. Smith, Steven F. Baker, Sheli R. Radoshitzky, Jens H. Kuhn, Andrew Mehle> ;Cell Reports. 2019 Nov 19
- 7 citationsFunctional Characterization of Entamoeba histolytica Argonaute Proteins Reveals a Repetitive DR-Rich Motif Region That Controls Nuclear Localization.Hanbang Zhang, Vy Tran, Dipak Manna, Gretchen M. Ehrenkaufer, Upinder Singh> ;mSphere. 2019 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: