Dr. Boston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 N 1st St
Springfield, IL 62781Phone(217) 788-3156
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at PeoriaResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- The chief resident role in emergency medicine residency programs.Hafner, J. W., Gardner, J. C., Boston, W. S., Aldag, J. C.> ;West J Emerg Med. 2010 May
- Short communication: effects of increased expression of alpha-lactalbumin in transgenic mice on milk yield and pup growth.Boston, W. S., Bleck, G. T., Conroy, J. C., Wheeler, M. B., Miller, D. J.> ;J Dairy Sci. 2001 Mar
- The Canadian Palliative Care Undergraduate Curriculum.MacDonald, N., Mount, B., Boston, W., Scott, J. F.> ;J Cancer Educ. 1993
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: