Dr. Wilcox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2024 15th St Fl 2
Meridian, MS 39301Phone(601) 553-2000Fax(601) 553-6940
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1970 - 1978
- MS State Medical License 1969 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsComparison of results for quantitative determination of morphine by radioimmunoassay, enzyme immunoassay, and spectrofluorometry.Vina Spiehler, Dwight Reed, Robert H. Cravey, W. P. Wilcox, R. F. Shaw, Susan Holland> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 1975 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: