Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Waasil KareemCity of Hope 2023
Overview of Dr. Kareem
Dr. Waasil Kareem is a pulmonologist in Duarte, CA and is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital. He received his medical degree from Royal College of Surgeons Ireland and has been in practice 3 years. He is one of 13 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital who specialize in Pulmonology.
OfficePulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010Fax+1 626-256-8640
- Is this information wrong?
- Interventional pulmonology, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2020 - 2021
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: