Dr. Malaty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 Clay St
Houston, TX 77002Phone(713) 432-5599Fax(713) 432-4370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical inquiries. What does the evidence tell us about treating very-high-risk patients to an LDL <70 mg/dL?Carrie Nelson, Kristin Hitchcock, James A. Bohlen, Wail Malaty> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2009 Dec 1
- Antiepileptic Drug Level MonitoringWail Malaty, Sue Stigleman, Peter C. Smith> ;American Family Physician. 2008 Aug 1
- 1 citationsHow might acknowledging a medical error promote patient safetyWail Malaty, Steven Crane> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2006 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: